Thursday, May 18, 2017

Spring Cleaning

It's been awhile since I've last posted. My longest break yet! It's been busy and I haven't had the energy after the kids went to sleep to post. I've had a few days off from work and Im almost re-energized! The weather in NYC has been HOT this week (over 90 degrees!!) and so spring may well be over, but not before some cleaning!! 

We took all our duplos, plastic kitchen foods, cars and mini figures- mostly paw patrol- and threw them into the bathtub. Henry had so much fun helping. Then we took our free and clear DISH SOAP and squeezed it into the tub. Henry mixed it all up with his hands! Even Emilia helped. Then I drained the tub, rinsed the toys and laid them out on towels to dry. 

SUPER EASY, SUPER CLEAN. and I'll feel a little less guilty when Emilia puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. 

Henry was so excited to throw all his toys in the tub

Henry mixing the soap with his hands

No comments:

Post a Comment