Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter treasure hunt!

Easter is so much fun! Easter egg hunts, chocolates, marshmallow peeps, easter bunny! Everywhere you go, theres an easter basket and an easter egg hunt. Henry LOVES treasures, so I thought he would LOVE to lead a treasure hunt.  I made a map of where I hid the treasures at the playground and  had my BIL, SIL and grandma put "treasures" at the sites on the map. 

Our treasures: bubble wand, chocolate, whistle and paper airplane. 

I drew a path between the different play areas to show where to go next, but Henry went in his own order. 

Henry cant wait to get started. The other 2 are just happy to be outside.


He is following the map to his treasures


His first treasure!
We also dyed eggs for the first time this weekend! 

Special "Henry" egg


My handsome Easter Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment