Wednesday, February 1, 2017

DAY OFF!!

I am so thankful to only have to work 4 days a week. No more calls, nights, weekends or holidays!! Time with these little monster munchkins is so precious. I don't embrace their madness all the time... and they usually drive me crazy- but I also love being able to spend daytime hours with them!

I look forward to my random day off- because I get to a little quality time with Henry during our walk to school and back home... and with Emilia when Henry is at school. And I finally make it to yoga class! Bonus- I get to check off some things on my list of errands that run through my head all week.


Everyday is different, but my mornings GO BY SO FAST:

8:00 SLEEP in

8:45 Drop Henry off at school

9:00 ENJOY breakfast alone!! Start meal prepping & love on Emilia!

10:00 YOGA

11:30 PICK UP HENRY

Once Henry comes home, anything can happen!
Yesterday, it snowed! Henry napped during the snowfall, so we made the most of the remaining daylight and had so much fun on the balcony!!

Working hard

shoveling is so much fun

Emilia is unsure about the snow


Tastes good!

He really wanted to try making a snow angel

Our snow family
Papa, Mama, Big Boy, Baby

Unwinding with family yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment