Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Fun sandwiches

Sometimes getting Henry to eat what I want him to eat is a struggle. He is always down to eat pasta with butter and steamed broccoli (yay!). However the rest of the time, He wants to either play, watch TV or eat ice cream instead.


I have discovered that the easiest way to get him to eat different things is to make fun sandwiches!!

I used a cookie cutter to cut out the H. Then I put it in a pan with butter and filled the H with egg! And finally topped it with cheese.  It was a WIN!!

 

Other Sandwiches he likes:
Peanut butter
Avocado toast
Grilled cheese
Ham and cheese 
 
 
 
used mini animal cutters to make fun apple pieces. Henry likes to pop the entire piece in his mouth!

I don't have "N" "R" and "Y" cutters.. so did it the old fashioned way. Cut the letters out with scissors!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment