Thursday, March 16, 2017

Winter Storm STELLA

Last week, my husband worked late a lot and I had to do bedtime with the kids alone, AND the kids were sick/teething and up every 3 hours (and still are!). I am SO EXHAUSTED, all I want to do at night is veg out in front of the TV, drowning myself in ice cream or oreos. But we had a snow day this week and I have too many good pics to NOT post them.

When I left work Monday evening, the OR still had a FULL schedule and I was scheduled to work on Tuesday. I went to sleep early to prepare for a treacherous commute to work. Emilia was up all night, and so at 5am, I look out the window to check the street conditions (NOT PLOWED) and I check my phone for traffic updates and train times. Then I see a text from my chairman "check email for updated schedule". I check email and HURRAH!!!! My scheduled cases were cancelled!! I wake up hubby to tell him I don't have work and I am going back to bed!! haha

The rest of the day was SO MUCH FUN! My mom stayed the night because I thought I had work. So thankful grandma was with us because I got to sleep in a little. Henrys school was closed so we played and danced in the morning, went out to central park to see the SNOW, both kids took LONG LONG naps, and I got to spend quality time with my mom (and day drink with her to celebrate both kids sleeping).

Henrys collection of workbooks. They are 
Baby girl does not appreciate snow.... yet
NOT MOVING
SO LUCKY Grandma was able to stay the night with us
grandma and grand babies
WOMEN!
Me and my babies <3
He is obsessed with making snow angels 

No comments:

Post a Comment