Monday, February 6, 2017

GUILTY PLEASURES

After a full day in the OR, I come home to 2 babies who want alone time with their mama! After feeding, bathing and putting them down to sleep.... Mama needs her alone time!! Here are some of my favorite things to do:


1. Korean Dramas
 Who doesn't LOVE K-dramas?? This is my favorite thing to do while I pump. Really puts me in a great mood while doing something that is tedious and not enjoyable. I've watched a lot of dramas while pumping... Here are a few I HIGHLY recommend!! Does anyone have any k-dramas they recommend?

Descendants of the Sun

Uncontrollably Fond

Goblin


2. Mariah Carey during my commute
90's music is the BEST music!! & Daydream is the best album EVER! Never fails to pick me up after a tough day, and makes the commute home enjoyable. If I'm feeling tired during my drive home, I know I can count on Mariah to help me out!




3. Late night ice cream binge

A TRUE GUILTY PLEASURE! What Can I say? TASTE SO GOOD


4. Wine-ing down
I am also a lover of red wine. My love really grew after out trip to Provence & Burgundy. Had the BEST wine experience. Then we continued our wine education in Tuscany & Bordeaux. Vino Nobile di Montepulciano is my GO TO wine for all wines delicious. Chianti Classico is also GREAT.

The BEST wine I EVER HAD: from La Cave de l'Ange Garden in Beaune, France. A tasting cave, where we had unlimited wine tastings. The best wine however was from their own vineyard. Wish I could get it in the states....






What are some of your guilty pleasures? 

No comments:

Post a Comment