Thursday, January 5, 2017

New year, new project!

I have completely given into my guilty pleasure. I've been following several mommy bloggers and I've been wanting to start my own for awhile now, but never put aside the time to do it!  I have so many ideas for posts swimming around and I finally get to put it all in a blog!

2016 really flew by! Especially since the birth of my daughter in June. Half the year passed in a blink of an eye. One day she was a newborn and the next thing I know, she's 6 months! Eating solids, sitting, babbling, smiling and developing her own personality. After 3 months of maternity, I went back to a no call position at my job which has really changed my life. I am loving my job even more now that I know I can spend every night, weekend and holiday with my family. I was in a call position with my son until he was 2 years and 5 months old. It was tough and I was only able to do so with  the support of a great father/husband and loving grandparents nearby. Life is much more chaotic  with 2 kids- and here I am, starting a blog like I really have time for another project! But I really really wanted to start blogging... So finally, my first blog post!

Future posts will include: packing for travel with 2 kids  ( in January, we are going to DR for a week and LA for a log. Weekend!), planning a paw patrol birthday party, bachelorette party in your 30s, my experience with eastern medicine, physician mom guilt, importance of stretching, pumping in private practice, residency with babies... And much more!

Sweet dreams for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment